Wednesday, May 26, 2010

One for the road

Ok DUE to the OVERWHELMING need for me to blog to make my cousins life complete, I am just going to write a short update! :)

My Aunt Sue (MY NAMESAKE as see says) is here visiting us for a week. And we are having a GREAY time! It is a lot of fun having her here! The kids are loving it and enjoying the time with her!

Things around the homestead are going really good. I think I have mentioned it in every blog that I have written in the past month. BUT it is GOOD to be back in the "CITY"!! Although I have NO friends here I feel SO MUCH MORE content here and not as lonely as I was living in Albany! I am lovin IT!

I am looking forward to summer time and enjoying the yard. anyhow... although it is short...you have to admit it is sweet!!! right! anyhow..
more to come peeps.. been a busy week! :)

peace out!

2 comments:

. said...

Whew! I can breathe a sigh of relief now. Thanks!! :)

BTW - you are awesome and I love you and miss you a bunch.

Gullett Circus said...

Glad I could do my part to make you feel lonely in Albany =)

Post a Comment