
Well we made it to the big OLD 09! HAHAHA!!! Well what can I say about this past year of marriage!!! IT TOTALLY ROCKED!!!! Here are my top 8 reasons why our 8th year was the best 8th year of marriage I have ever had!!!!
Our 8th year of marriage was a success because... I am still married to my BEST FRIEND
7. Our 8th year of marriage was a success because... I still laugh at his totally DUMB jokes (that by the way most people don't get)
6.Our 8th year of marriage was a success because... I understand the phrase.."How Stella got her groove back"(WINK WINK)
5. Our 8th year of marriage was a success because... I still know he has my back 400%
4. Our 8th year of marriage was a success because... he can still put me to sleep with his soothing voice reading some boring theological blah blah book
3. Our 8th year of marriage was a success because... I AM NOT PREGNANT!
2. Our 8th year of marriage was a success because... I DON'T HAVE A NEWBORN INFANT!!!
The NUMBER ONE reason eight years of marriage was a success.... Through the ups and downs of this year... we are closer and stronger than EVER!!!!!
LOVE YA BABY!!!!!
HERES TO 90 MORE!!!! :)



1 comments:
You guys are awesome! I loved reading this, it made me laugh and tear up. And congratulations on not being preganant during year eight! There's always next year :).
Post a Comment