So much has been going on... so lets just go down the list.. shall we...
Lola: well lets just say.. SHE IS STILL LOLA!!! :)
Zeke: Zeke is getting stoked about his bday coming up.. finally turning the big 03!! We are not having a big party this year. He decided to invite one of his friends to come out for a pizza party and play date. So he is still deciding what kinda party he is going to have but since I already bought the mickey mouse decor... I am going to work on my swaying skills... to get a mickey mouse party!!! :)
Caid: Caid started school in September he is going 4 days a week and LOVING it!!!! :) He is having a blast and is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to be in school and can't hardly wait for kindergarden next year! He also has speech on day 5 of the week.. So we have something for him every morning of the week! His speech has come a long way but we still have a long way to go. I went in for the 6 month assessment today and it was a little discouraging. But also I have to remember where he was when we started and we have made strides!!! Just takes time I guess. So we will be hitting the speech pretty hardcore for the next couple of months before school starts!! He also started AWANA and is love loving that! He is a Cubbie. He has done a FANTASTIC job in memorizing verses.
Abbie: Abbie is doing a fabulous job this year in school. I am so proud of her and her hard work she is putting in. We have a heck of a teacher this year. And I am so thrilled to have her. Abbie has about an hour of homework a night which is alot but also I think it is good. This teacher is very VERY structured but with just enough fun! I am loving it! She as well is doing AWANA this year and is loving it as well. She has the best leader ever!!!! :)
ME: Well you know I have come to this realization.. (WAIT FOR IT....) 4 KIDS IS ALOT OF KIDS!!!) As they get bigger... the crazier it gets!!!! So I am taking one day at a time.. but seriously some days it just seems overwhelming. But all in all. things are going great here. It is nice to be out of A-TOWN.. and I love it more and more here in Eugene everyday!! But I do miss some of my peeps! :)
Jon: He is still working like mad! But he is loving the job. He went out on a business trip last week for the week. He goes on one about once a month. He is doing awesome. And I am so proud of him!!! He has actually been quite the socialite here in Eugene! :)
Well that is us in a nutshell. It seems like forever since I blogged.. We go to the Pumpkin Patch tomorrow.. totally excited about it.. Abbie doesn't have school tomorrow cause we have teacher student conferences. So I am actually really looking forward to us 5 going on the pumpkin patch field trip with Caids class. When Abbie gets a day off of school we all get a day off!!! it is nice!!!
Anyways. I took some fall pics of the kiddies too.. :)
Happy Fall Peeps!








0 comments:
Post a Comment