Monday, October 25, 2010

October Days

Well if today isn't just the most perfect fall day.. Not sure what would be!!! Today it is pouring rain with major wind!!! seriously our house OUTSIDE looks like a tornado hit it!!! leafs piled high.. branches and pine branches everywhere!!! crazy!! Last night we had MAJOR thunder and a couple of good lightning sightings.. one of the thunders actually shook our house and like a quick 4.0'er just a little jult... and then it rumbled on for about 2 minutes.. it actually was pretty freaky!! BUT totally enjoyed it! We have about 5 skylights in our house and the rain just pounds it!!! Makes it so loud!!! Both Jon and I woke up from it raining so hard last night!

So we carved pumpkins last night. And I thought it was fun. Jon does all the carving cause he is cool like that. So Lola did ELMO! (OF COURSE UGGG) Zeke did Darth Vader Caid did a race car and Abbie did a Ninja Princess!!! I haven't taken pics of all the finished products yet.. but will get that up soon.

We also had some friends over this weekend!!! We had a blast having them over and had a SUPER BLAST making the fabulous mini-dipped apples! That was fun! I also asked while she was here if she would be willing to try to snap some pics of our fam for our Christmas pic, this is always a MAJOR event. Trying to get all 6 of us smiling.. or I am even settling for looking at the camera is crazy!! But thankfully she caught that 1 in 50 shot!!! So that you will have to wait to see till Christmas!!! :) ( I know the suspense kills you all) Well I put up a couple of random pics.. from pumpkin carving and also when my friend Cherie was here snapped some of Jon and I (which might I add is harder to get Jon to look and act serious at the camera than lola) And we got our 1 in 50 shot of us too!!! :)







Anyways!! Enjoy this awesome fall day peeps!!!

Keep it real!

1 comments:

Eve said...

Oh - I love the fall background for your blog... and your photos are so fun! Love that one of you and Jon!

Post a Comment