okay... so tonight.. I was thinking as I was changing sheets on everyone's beds. Zeke was Lola's age last year and it was just about this time when I had moved him from crib to a "big bed" so... maybe I should give it a try... so she came out twice.. waved and went back into her bed. and changed the sound machine sound... So that was pretty easy. Then she was OUT! and I was SHOCKED!!! I am not taking the crib down tomorrow... but we might be onto something here!!! Bitter sweet though.. this is my last baby!!!
next to go is binky and potty training... EEKKKKK... She will be 2 in December.. which usually means no more binky..ALTHOUGH we let zeke go a little longer... ;/


2 comments:
awwww....sweet baby!
What a doll! I can't believe she is already ready for the big bed... I feel like you just had her yesterday! ;)
Post a Comment