Pkay so after reading this one article on line how this lady got out of $70,000 of debt in TWO YEARS and then had an extra $23,000 in her emergency fund. How the heck do they do that!!! I mean really what is their income? do they have any kids? Having a budget has been SUPER SUPER SUPER hard for me.. trying to figure this out and not spend where we don't need or don't have!!! I have been trying to save for my yearly trip to the Outlets for MIDNIGHT MADNESS sale!!! (WHICH IS THE MOST FUN EVER) and have always had about $150 in it.. but NO MORE... something ALWAYS seems to come up! It is so freakin frustrating! Do these people have kids??? One of the lady is like I went on a spending fast for 1 year! and I saved $5,000 Ok.. really my husband I think would divorce me from going INSANE if I went on a spending fast! Let me tell you I am a SUPER good shopper... and I shop the deals!!! and I would like to be ever so humble and say... IF IT IS NOT A DEAL.. I DON'T GET IT.. but just not ANY deal!! it has be to be a REAL DEAL! I know the difference... So I don't know.. we try to cut back.. we hardly eat out.. which we use to at least 3 times a week....anyways.. it's expensive with 4 kids any way you look at it... So here is to ME.. on keepin up on the budget!!!!
:)
1 comments:
I am feeling you. =) For reasons Heather can tell you outside of this public post, Jeremy and I have completely pared down and are living on a strict budget. Completely difficult when I have had to buy clothes. Not a want mind you...a need. And not just a few things...an entirely new wardrobe. My new job is a total God send. =) We would like to be debt free in 2 years and we have an undisclosed amount of debt. hahaha.
Post a Comment