Friday, October 22, 2010

Another week of chaos!!!

I NEED A FREAKIN VACATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! And I am NOT kidding!!! man.. life has been nuts!! and as I mentioned in my blog the other day sometimes LIFE is just overwhelming. I mean I am tired!!! One thing that I totally miss having moving to Eugene is DATE NIGHT!!! I haven't been out with a babysitter out here. But when it all pans out anyways...paying $10 bucks an hr to have a sitter just doesn't seem worth it! BUT Jon and I have both been super busy.. so it would be nice to have a break! But this too shall pass!!! So it's OCTOBER 22nd!!! October FLEW by!!! I am happy to say I am about 85% DONE with my Christmas shopping!!! :) YAY ME!!!!!!!!!!! I have a couple more left but for the most part all done!

We are off to see Toy Story 3 in 3d tonight. It FINALLY came to the cheap theatre so for the price of ONE 3 ticket we ALL get in!!! GOTTA LOVE THE CHEAP THEATRE!

Peace out Peeps!

3 comments:

The Radiant Little Tulip said...

What do you mean by "this too shall pass"? You got plans for a break soon?? Maybe we could help provide a date time!! Also....don't wanna be a burden...we don't have to come on Saturday if you are too tired...really, let me know.

The Isaacson Fam said...

NO WAY CHERIE!!! YOUR COMING OVER!!!!!

Kim said...

Bring the kids over! We'll watch them for your date night. Heck, make it a full day! :)

Post a Comment