You know.. as I run into old friends here and there.. make new friends along the way.. I am thankful for ALL my friends. They are all sooo different not one alike... and it is cool how you get different perspectives on life from each one, which I appreciate. Some have STRONG STRONG opinions which I actually really like hearing from cause there is no gray in their answer. It just is what it is! And I like the straight talk from it. Some of my friends... "PUT THE PIECES together" which I find soooo facinating. They see the deeper with in.. the part that I just normally glaze over cause I am in my own little air headed world!! So it is refreshing and inspiring!!! And then there are my frugal friends.. who I stand in awe and only which to achieve their level of FRUGALITY!!!! :)!!! AND LASTLY there are my BFF's my (BAD FRIENDS FOREVER) which I am a part of! I am like the worse friend to keep in contact. And am in my own little world like ALL the time!! So these peeps are right there with me in their own little worlds!!! and sometimes our worlds collide and when they do.. it is a BLAST!!! Anyways! just a thought I was having the other night while I was talking to Jon about different perspectives of friends.
In other news... I went to a Mom's group thing today. It was OK. I was thinking though.. I wonder if there is a Mom's group that doesn't talk about their husband or kids! Like I get it.. that is what everyone has in common or whatever... but it would be nice to just not talk about it ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the time! So it was ok.. and I got invited to attend another one tomorrow by this gal in the group. So we shall see! :)
I was also talking to Jon about getting a new hobby.. cause my hobby for the past years!!! has been SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes it totally is a hobby! But as we are working to cushion our savings account I really am going to need to get a new hobby! So everyone ready!!!! I had talked about it when I was in Atown and now that I am getting settled here I think I am ready to make the jump!!! "ROLLER DERBY" Here I come!!!!
So I just have to wait for the open training/try out which is at the start of the new year. So I am actually looking forward to that! :) Alright peeps.
have a fabulous day!
and hey...
THANK YOU FOR BEING A FRIEND.... :)
3 comments:
I like having you as a friend. And you would be such a ROCK STAR at Roller Derby!!!! What's your roller babe name going to be?
I don't agree that you are a glaze over in your own air headed world kind of girl. You see a lot. No???
jeana: well when jon and I met he called me punky brewster... so I am thinking about either... "PUNKY BRUISER" OR "HOLY ROLLER" :)
xxoxox
cherie: True dat.. I do see alot but I guess I don't have the energy to go there!! :) THAT'S WHY I HAVE FRIENDS LIKE YOU!!! To help me go there sometimes!! :) xoxoxx
Post a Comment