Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Abbie's Bday Week

So we are super excited of course about Abbie's Bday week. We have been raised in a family that our matriarch has taught us to celebrate your birthday the WHOLE month!!! So when you get past a certain age it's all good! But since Abbie is still some what little I still get away for with a birthday "week" Lucky for me we have once again ANOTHER week of VBS!!! YAY!!! The kids are loving it.. It is called Son of the Jungle VBS! All jungle stuff.. Tomorrow the kids are to dress up for "Spirit" day. So I will post some pics tomorrow of what we came up with!!! :) The company starts to flow in and our "summer vacations" start to take flight right after Abbie's bday. So today the kids are doing extra chores ( I know on BIRTHDAY WEEK) to get some extra money to spend when peeps are here! :) And getting ready for the party on FRIDAY and SATURDAY! Abbie invited some of her friends to come out early to go to a "Dance Party" here in town (Basically it is like a club for kids) I know... totally pagan! BUT it will be fun! :) So those peeps are coming out Friday and spending the night and partying with us till Saturday!! :)

Fun time!! TIME sure does fly Abbie is 8!!! I was thinking the other day. Caid starts preschool this year and next year heads off to kinder garden.. And it will be bang bang bang.. 3 in a row.. there they go!!! Very weird!!! And I thought these days would never come and they are starting to come way sooner than I imagined!!

Peace out Peeps! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment