Friday, July 9, 2010

Summer WOOT WOOT!

I know I know!! It has been HOT!!! but I really have been okay with it! It has been so yucky and gloomy it is nice to have nights that feel like summer! But even better it is nice to have SLEEP IN MORNINGS!!! Since the kids have been going to bed later.. they get up later!!! like 8:30am later!!! and for me!!! that is like sleeping in till noon! I am lovin it!!! Today I met up with a friend in Corvallis and had a fabulous time. We went to Papa's Pizza. (One of my kids favorite pizza joints...and one of ours cause it is like free babysitting) Then we headed over to the fountains to play for a bit! Then we moved the party back to my house and had a BBQ! It was awesome and it was soooo fun! We had a blast! :) anyways. we took pics... but I am too tired to download and post.. so they will have to wait!!! anyways.. I am tired!! peace out peeps!!!
xoxoxo





0 comments:

Post a Comment