



Abbie got a bike for her bday from Jon and I.. can we say FINALLY!!! She has been riding that bike and had that bike helmet since she was 4!!! I know.. BAD PARENTS!! anyways. It is actually VERY hard to find a bike that is not light blue glitter or PINK for a girl. Abbie is far from a PINK girl.. So we had to order her a bike and it wasn't here yet.. So she got a little IOU card with the bike she is getting on it!

Another great thing is that my nephews are here visiting from Alabama! It has been 7 YEARS since I have seen them last and it has been a lot of fun having them here and having the kids play with them and interacting. It really has been a blessing for my kids to hang out with them.! Wish they lived closer to us! My sister didn't come out with the boys.. So I miss seeing her too.. as it has also been about 7 years since I have seen her as well! Time flies that is has been that long!! So hopefully she will get to come out for a visit soon too!


My dad has also been on CLOUD 9 having all his grandkids here together I know that meant alot to him and He is enjoying hanging out with ALL


We all went to SPLASH yesterday..(and I FORGOT my CAMERA!!!) I had never been there.. But the kids had a lot of fun! I got kinda sea sick in that wave pool but had to suck it up for the sake of FUN!!! LOL!!! Today at 1pm we are all headed to the coast to spend the rest of the week together! And we will be home Friday Night. So more pics to come!!! :)
Peace out PEEPS!!!
Have a great one!!



1 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of all the grandkids! My eyes got a little watery looking at it, I know pathetic. It's just so nice they can all spend time together :). I don't know when the last time was that ALL my cousins and my siblings and I were together.....maybe 20 years ago.
Post a Comment