Monday, July 26, 2010

Zeke the gardner!!

Zeke has taken a special liking to Gardening... he loves going out there and picking the peas and strawberries and works with Jon on weeding... So today after we finished our daily run to the garden. He was bound and determined to get these peas washed up.. So he had a whole little system and he went one by one.. and took them to the bathroom sink and washed it up then put it in the "washed" bowl. I did offer for him to wash them in the sink but he had already had his system in place! :)
So I snapped some pics!







Also Abbie found herself a frog the other day. Lola thought it was the coolest thing ever.. But to Abbie's dismay I made her go put it back.. SORRY.. got enough "pets" around this place!!!





Abbie's hair is getting so dried out as it does every year around this time.. with all the swimming and showering and more swimming and showering. So I decided to make up hair mask.. I took avacado, mayo and egg white... mixed it all together and lathered her hair... Hey.. IT WORKED!! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment