Tuesday, July 6, 2010

In Other News!!

Well we had a great 4th of July!!! It was a fun filled friend and family event! We had about 12 people stay over and have a slumber party!!! and yep it was.. I think I was up till a little after 2am.. woke up at 4 with my dang allergies and up with the kiddies around 6:30am! So I am STILL recovering!!!! I am totally getting old. But on the up side. Judy, My mom and myself went out and had some "girl time" it was fun we went and chatted it up at Starbucks for a bit then headed over to old navy for some Shopping Therapy!! It was some fun girl time! :) Everyone left Monday afternoon. So then we went and ran some errands.. picked up some food and headed home! I was OUT by 9pm! I slept so good!!! I woke up at 4am! But passed back out in a second! I slept good and hard!!! It was awesome!!! Anyhow.
Here we are on the 4th!!! It is SOOO freakin difficult to get a good pic with EVERYONE looking and smiling at the camera.


anyhow.. it was the BEST 4th of July we have had in OREGON!!! about freakin time!!! :)









0 comments:

Post a Comment