

OK..SO WE ARE GOING TOTALLY 80'S!!!! THAT INCLUDES THE NEON!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)Mixed in with a little B.O.B (you know the airplane song) I went to Costco and got this blown up to a 16X20 poster.for $5.99!!! :)
So my new favorite find it RIT DYE!!! DUDE that stuff rocks! You can change anything with that thing!!! So we had two comforters that I took bleached and then dyed one blue and one orange. I took some pics of the comforter.. But the pictures doesn't really show the real colors. But you get the jist.. We also found caid a bed it was the color periwinkle. it was that light purple.. so we also gave that a makeover today!!! :) So here is a pic of DAY ONE!!

DON'T JUDGE!!! :)
PEACE OUT PEEPS! :)



1 comments:
You rock! Can't wait to see the finished room. I saw some cool neon shade light compact florescent (the spiral kind) light bulbs at home depot. Maybe they could have some awesome colored lamps in there!
Post a Comment