Saturday, December 25, 2010

DONT THEY KNOW IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!

Well we have had a week of fun and drama her at the Isaacson home leading up to this morning.... (I am awake...at 3:22a.m. waiting for my kids to get up but I know that isn't going to happen till about atleast 5am!! We came up to my Mom's house like we do every year...and we came a little early this year. I started off my Christmas Extravaganga Week visiting a friend that I haven't seen in maybe 12 or 13 years.?? I think!!! Although we have re-connected on fb and she is a loyal follower of my blog and may I mention she lives like 20 minutes away from my mom and had for about 3 years!!!I know.. I totally suck!! BUT.... my friend Jeana and I worked at a camp called Lake Retreat which is in Washington and I started going there I think in the summer of `96 and worked every summer until 99' Jeana had/has such an encouraging heart and love for people and it is awesome when you see her 12 + years later and she has 3 kids and a husband.... some peeps just stay stay the same... (with a little age though... as we all have.. I think become better!!!!) And as I think with Jeana!!! So here's a shout of to you my friend!!!!! :)

Then the next day we headed to meet Aunt Judy and Uncle Brad for a "Build a Bear" extravaganga!!! OH boy and it was!!! The kids have such a blast in there I am not sure what exactly it is that they think is so awesome about it BUT LOVED LOVED IT!!!! It was such a blessing from them to my kids. And what a great Christmas memory. So here is my Shout out to AUNT JUDY AND UNCLE BRAD!!!!!! :) Thanks Guys!!!!

On the way home from the build a bear extravaganga I stopped into a dental office just to see if they maybe had time to see me.. cause I have been having this REALLY REALLY bad toothache!!! So this place was like a four season dental office.. I said.. well I have my four kids here with me too.. and they said NO problem.. we have a childs room and let me tell you!!!!! IT WAS LIKE A TOY STORE!!! They had a HUGE HUGE flat screen TV in there with a XBOX and toys and a snack bar!!  So they watched Toy Story 3 had cookies and water and I watched them from a screen in my room!!! CRAZINESS...... But it was AWESOME!! So anyways... long story short... I had to get one of my wisdom teeth pulled because it was compacted in there...So I had to come back the next day. And did..... while I was at the dentist getting my tooth pulled.... my other fabulous sister in law through a Happy Birthday Jesus Party and my kids had a great time!!!!! They were of course very excited to tell me about the "goodie bags" I mean what party wouldn't be complete without goodie bags" and that they did crafts and that the candy cane story they learned. SO here is a HUGE shout out to Sherilyn.. who through a ROCKIN BDAY PARTY!!!! After I got my tooth out I felt SOOOOO much better in like an instant. The Dentist asked if he could keep my tooth...cause there was something really cool about it... the roots were all curled under which I guess is uncommon... and I said.. will you give me a kickback...or a discount and HE DID!!!! Hey it saved me a $100 bucks!!!!..
After this party... we headed to the airport at 7pm at night to pick up MY SISTER!!!!! We haven't seen her since last feb. and we were ALLLLLLL so excited to see here. We made Christmas signs and took them to the airport.... I told her that it was to late for us to go to the airport and she was mad about that.. so she was greatly surprised to see us ALL there!!! She was crying!!! which in turned we all ended up with some happy tears!!! :) The kids have really missed her!

 Then that brings us to CHRISTMAS EVE!!! OK... here is another shout of for my FABULOUS HOSTESS Sherilyn!!! Dude.. she rocked the snacks and taco soup at this party and it rocked... BUT I ROCKED THE JUST DANCE 2 competition!!!!! LOL!!!!!!! While the girls played the dance competition... (abbie,me,Sherilyn and Charity) JOSH and the kids played mario kart!!! I had a really good time doing that!! And we attempted to bring "just a little Christmas Cheer" to my Buh-hum-bug of a BROTHER!!!! He seriously must be adopted or something!!! :) We also opened some Christmas Eve presents... and we got our Christmas PJ's that my mom buys the kids every year!!! :) Which is what I have pictured!

Anyways.. well I have probably bore you with alot of details.. but HEY I HAVE TIME!!!! LOL!!!   MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! I HOPE IT IS THE BEST ONE YET!!!!








0 comments:

Post a Comment