Monday was soooo nice Jon stayed home an extra day and it was so nice.. I got to rake the yard FINALLY which is like a freakin 30 day process with all these trees. Put up Christmas lights which HONESTLY took me like 7 hrs to put up 2 strands!!!!! BUT.. I was just out there doodling around by myself. Jon had an eye on the kids so i was OFF duty... They of course pop up every once in a while which is fun! Abbie came up on the roof with me to hang lights. IT was so nice!!! So tuesday I get up early feeling READY for the week.. (Cause the kids didn't have school monday either) Tuesday came and it was a disaster!!!! Looked myself out.. had not gas... left my purse in the house so I didn't have my wallet. had lolie in her pj's looking like an orphan and didn't have a jacket for Zeke for school. So anyways. I waited in the parking lot of the boy's school for about an hr. waiting for Jon to get there to give me a key!!! Then headed back!! It was just one of those days.... just little little frustrating things that just added up to put me over the edge! I spent most the day in tears!!! So last night when we were at Awana the kids were playing in the foyer and Zeke fell down. Well for those of you who know Zeke, know that is a MULTIPLE DAILY OCCURRENCE!!! He falls ALL THE TIME.. the kid was born with two left feet!!!! He did take a pretty hard fall and i will admit it was a hard hit. It took the breathe out of him and he was a little disorientated and walked around like a drunk for a little bit. But eventually seemed to be doing okay. He went to his little awana class and seemed to be ok. We got home around 9pm and he started throwing up about 9:30 which put a red flag in my head!!!! So I called my good friend Kim who we share a Doctor with.. (and I haven't talked to her in probably 9 or more months!!!... Gotta love those friends!!!LOL) and I called her kinda in a panic at 10:30p.m at night looking for our Dr. On Call number.. told her the symptoms and then she told me yes I needed to call. So I called the Doctor told me yes I needed to get to the ER right away! Well at this time I kinda start flipping out a little... Well not "kinda" I WAS! Jon is gone on his way to Portland for the rest of the week. He left right after church that night. All the other kids were in bed...so I of course called my mom.. she was on her way. Then I talked to Jon and he had turned around. He was in Salem so he would be able to get her sooner than my mom and dad. So I waited for him to come home.. Then off to the ER. Well long story short. He is OK! The doctor ran some test and everything came back normal the only thing that had them worried was the vomiting. And for you of those out there if your kid vomits after a fall... Take them in! :)
So IT IS ALMOST FRIDAY!!!!! WHEW!!!! ANYONE ELSE TIRED?????
*I didn't proof read.. I am to tired.. so i hope it makes sense!! :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment