I HEART CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!!
I have always loved Christmas time and LOVE LOVE it even more with the kiddies. Although the hussle and bussle of life during Christmas time sometimes get overwhelming. I am SOO looking forward to Christmas Break and having the kids home, my sister is visiting... going to my parents and my other sister is having a HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS party which I think will be a super fun! I am looking forward to spending the time with the fam! :) It has been great seeing friends here and there. I know everyone is super busy this time of year. But I had a great time with a friend last sunday. We went shopping and had dinner ALL BY OURSELVES! It was nice! :) Things around our household have been quiet. Well compared to last week it has been nice! :) Lola has a staph infection in her EAR!!!! of all places... How the heck that happens I have no idea... Although staph ran rapid when we lived in Albany.. we haven't had any issues since moving here till now. SO we are thankful that is is less but praying Lolie will get better soon. We had a great Christmukkah. It was a great time with the kiddies each night and on Day 8 we did a "big" gift. Abbie got a new (MUCH NEEDED) bible. And I must say it is one of the coolest bibles I have seen in FOREVER! Caiden got a winter Jacket (MUCH NEEDED) and the babies got Pillow pets. (NOT REALLY NEEDED.. BUT THEY LOVED IT) :0)
We cut out our internet ONCE again... so I have it on my phone but it is limited. So my blogging might not be up to par. Getting our internet service out in the middle of no where is nuts.. and paying almost $80 a month for what little we got..was not worth it.
SOO.. this weekend kicks off our CHRISTMAS FESTIVITIES!!! :) Headed to the BIG O Town of JUNCTION CITY tomorrow to watch the "Light Parade" and then...WAIT FOR IT!!!!! we go to SPRINGFIELD!!!! For their Christmas Parade! :0) I know.. THAT'S HOW WE ROLL!!! DONT BE HATERS!!!!
Anyways..
Peace out Peeps....
Kels
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment