Sunday, December 26, 2010

Well it was a sucess....BUT

We had such a great Christmas!!! My kids were weary though they had been fighting colds the whole week....BUT we made it!!! The kids were up at 4:40am I was up at 3!!!! Trying to wait!!!! So I found my cousin online and talked to her for about 45 minutes while I was waiting!!!LOL!!! It was tons of fun!!!! Because I had not slept that night I was tired and still recovering from my tooth stuff so I was VERY tired Christmas day!!! Zeke and Lola were as well! SOOOOOOO we came home a day earlier than planned I was so tired the kids were tired and I think everyone just needed their own beds!! Zeke wakes up this morning with a HUGE sand papery rash all over him........ so what does that mean! We headed to the dr. and 5 hours later!!!! we left with the diagnosis of Scarlet Fever!!! :( Which is basicly from a complication of Strep throat. Which he has as well. We have actually never had strep thoat ever...... so I didn't really know what the signs were much less scarlet fever!!! So YAY for Christmas Vacation!!!!! :)

Well I hope you all have a fabulous rest of your Christmas Vacation!!!! LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU ALL!!!!!

Looking forward to Celebrating 2011!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment