The kids and I headed out to our churches Christmas performance on last Saturday night. This weekend was the "Christmas Musical" weekend for our church so we opted to go on Saturday and make Sunday just a lazy day. The performance was AMAZING.. complete with a fabulous drum line. It rocked. The kids and I left early we dressed all up and had some extra time so we drove around some neighborhoods looking at the lights listening to our Christmas radio station and the kids all singing and judging the houses...Then headed over to the Church the three younger ones had classes they went to and Abbie went with me into the performance. As I was sitting there kinda thinking about the night, I was thinking man.. there will be a time where maybe my kids won't think this is cool!! Driving around and checking out lights listening to Christmas music for 31 days straight!!! BUT... I am enjoying these little moments I have now... Cause they are fun!!!
SOOO in other news... We are not officially CRIBLESS!!!! We are out of the Crib. Lola has officially made it to her new big girl bed!!!!!!!!! Can I get a HALLELUJAH AMEN!!!!! It is just kinda weird... when they are ready... they will let you know!!!
Well peeps.. no major news to share.. which isn't a BAD THING!!! :)
Have a great week peeps!!! :)
Monday, December 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment